Colorado was wonderful of course and here's a quick recap of our time there.
We got there just in time to celebrate Carol's birthday, we had a fun time going out with the family. Scott was able to help his family work on their new place out in Kiowa, I knew I wouldn't be much help so I went shopping with my mom and sister.
The Frohardts were all able to come to my parents house for dinner. It was great to get both families together.
Christmas Eve we were with the Frohardts. We had a nice dinner at Mel and Esther's house. It's always fun to get together with everyone. Our little nieces were adorable in there dresses, Kaci just loved to twirl. They are growing up too fast!


After the Christmas Eve service we always head to my parent's house for a pre-Christmas snack. The family was very patient while I fiddled around with the tripod. My photography skills are developing slower than I would like:)

After the Christmas Eve service we always head to my parent's house for a pre-Christmas snack. The family was very patient while I fiddled around with the tripod. My photography skills are developing slower than I would like:)
We were also able to get together with some old friends. I wish we had more time, because there were so many people we would have loved to connect with. We'll be back though. We were able to catch up with Scott's wrestling coach and some of his wrestling friends, the Huxels and Jenkins. I met up with some of my college girls. I can't believe we've been out for over 2 years!
The snow was beautiful and though we never made it up into the mountains we were able to go to Red Rocks and enjoy that.
As always the trip was too short. We are so thankful though for the time we do get to spend with loved ones in the great state of Colorado. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment