
I was surpised on my birthday with a chance to go to the 135 similator with Scott! I wasn't sure where he was taking me at 6am, but I had a great time "flying and landing" in his plane! Though I never crashed the plane, I was very glad it was only a sim! What a fun chance to get a glimpse of what he does on a regular basis.

Later that day he took me to London and surprised me with tickets to Les Miserables. I had never seen the show but always wanted to. It was incredible and so well done! That was such a great present!

After really yummy exotic pizza, we made our way to the Tower Bridge. We'd never ventured to that part of town. It was neat to look at London from that perspective. The Tower of London right next to the bridge looks really neat, but we'll have to tour that later on.

It was such a fun birthday and I'm so thankful to get to celebrate another year of life and spend it with Scott!
No comments:
Post a Comment