Monday, April 28, 2008

Spring Pilgrimage 2008

One of my favorite parts of Columbus is their Spring Pilgrimage. It is a wonderful opportunity to experience the past and get a glimpse of how life was back then compared to how it is today. I am always amazed at the antebellum homes, they are so beautiful. The owners truly take pride in keeping them up, and enjoy the chance to share them with the public. Several homes are Bed and Breakfasts. Wouldn't that be fun to stay in one? I was only able to be a hostess for one night because we were in San Antonio for most of it. I was at Shadowlawn, the same home I was at last year. This year I was in the Ladies Parlor with two others. It was an enjoyable evening and a chance that I don't think I will get again because we will be at our new base next spring. If you ever get the chance though to visit Mississippi, I'm sure you would enjoy visiting during the annual Spring Pilgrimage.







1 comment:

Laura said...

Andrea! I enjoy seeing your updates. :-) Hope you and Scott are doing well my friend. God bless!