Friday, March 16, 2007

Sping is here!!!


Ahhh sping! I just love it! Family, friends, and everything in bloom. We've been trying to update this, but have been having technical difficulties- not sure if it's the site or us:) Things are going great here. Scott has been flying a lot lately. Coffee is still keeping me busy and the kitties are as needy and playful as ever. Everything is turning green and it's been fun being able to go on picnics and play at the park. Here's a quick recap of what we have been up to. We just recently got to go visit some friends in Phoenix. On the way out, Scott stopped by Dallas and met up with his friend Brandon Krainik and family.The kids just loved looking at the plane Scott flies, and it was great for them to catch up. In Phoenix we were able to visit Jake and Jaimie Wolverton, and Jackie Tinnes(fabulous friends from UNC) and also with Curtis Mckenna(Scott's friend from high school) . We had a wonderful time and enjoyed it out there. I love the palm trees with mountains in the background, very beautiful. It's so fun to see where people live, then in the future it is easy to envision what they are talking about. I was also able to go out to Colorado over President's weekend to see Katrina in her last high school musical. They did State Fair and she was wonderful in it! I didn't know she could dance so well! It was wonderful to see my family, it's hard to be so far away, but we will take whatever chance we can get to see them. I would explain the pictures but I'm not sure how they will be put on the page. Bear with us while we are still learning how to set this up:) Well, it's too nice outside to stay on the computer. Hope you're all doing well. God bless!








No comments: